Facebook is officially designating the actions of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who allegedly killed two people and wounded another in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after being mobbed and attacked by rioters, a “mass murder,” despite the fact that this has not been proven in court. Facebook confirmed that it would remove any posts that support Rittenhouse.
“Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha,” said conservative author and YouTube personality Mark Dice, who also posted the video on Twitter.
Facebook just removed a video I posted showing Kyle Rittenhouse offering help to a wounded protester in Kenosha and are threatening to delete my entire account. This was the video: pic.twitter.com/kXoUvQdTDS— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) September 2, 2020
“It’s horrifying that Facebook is now censoring evidence in a criminal case that helps exonerate Kyle Rittenhouse,” said Dice in a statement to the Media Research Center. “The post was going viral and had been shared almost 10,000 times and debunked the mainstream media’s false narrative that Kyle went to the protest to cause trouble. Quite the contrary.”
In no way did I "glorify" or celebrate him, nor "praise" him. I simply posted a non-graphic video, and stated as a matter of fact what it showed. He helped a protester who was injured and didn't show up in Kenosha with any malicious intent to cause trouble.— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) September 2, 2020
812,338 followers at risk if vanishing any minute.— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) September 2, 2020
Facebook banned Kyle Rittenhouse support, but allows groups to support these convicted murderers pic.twitter.com/QHCiVt6UXN— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) September 3, 2020